Billing Specialist - #196318
Creative Financial Staffing
Date: 06/08/2022 04:30 AM
City: Chicago, Illinois
Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About the Company:
This client ranks as one of the world's largest firms, providing counsel to about half of the "FORTUNE" 500 companies. It has some 2,500 attorneys in about 30 offices worldwide. . The firm's practice areas include capital markets, government regulation, intellectual property, real estate, and tax.
Why work here: (Employee Glassdoor Reviews)
- "Big firm resources, friendly people..."
- "Great people, very sophisticated work.."
- "The people were great, trusted with a lot of work, make great connections..."
- "Great place to be working.."
What does a Billing Specialist do?
Billing specialists are responsible for keeping a record of all the company's invoices and ensuring that clients pay their accounts with the company.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Keep a record of client accounts with updated charges to the account.
- Make note of any payments made or missed.
- Inform clients of their outstanding debt.
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- Prior experience as a billing specialist.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly.