Project Manager: Healthcare - #196324
Date: 06/08/2022 04:30 AM
City: Boston, Massachusetts
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Margulies Perruzzi is seeking an experienced project manager to direct several projects in our Healthcare studio. Successful candidates must have a proven track record of leading and managing design teams through the project delivery process to deliver complicated institutional healthcare projects. Client communication and management is critical.
Primary responsibilities include managing a team of 3-5 people, establishing project workplans (staffing, budget, schedule) and fulfilling contractual, financial, and cost control responsibilities. Special emphasis is placed on the importance of relationship-building internally and externally.
Project managers have full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects, including:
- Prepares strategic plans for project success.
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Actively manages client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts.
- Excellent time management, strong presentation, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- B.Arch., M.Arch. or equivalent degree.
- Registered architect preferred.
- 8+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of healthcare project management experience.
- Experience managing Revit projects required, experience working in Revit is highly desired.
- Experience creating project schedules with Microsoft Project required.
- MS Office Suite proficiency required.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Newforma is highly desired.
- Strong problem-solving and design abilities.
- Knowledge of FGI Guidelines & regional DPH/DON requirements and processes.
About Margulies Perruzzi
Located in the creativity inspiring Fort Point neighborhood of Boston, Margulies Perruzzi is a 50-person architectural and interior design firm focused on delivering high-quality projects to commercial and institutional clients across our four major studios: Workplace, Real Estate (new buildings and building renovations), Healthcare, and Science. We foster a collaborative and energetic environment, built on respect for people’s individual perspectives and professional contributions. The firm’s leadership is recognized for their ability to holistically support team members… And have fun! We laugh and enjoy our time together inside and outside the office.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance, vacation, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
Interested in becoming part of our talented team? Send resumes and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.