Silver Dollar City - Food Team Member, Dockside Grill (Full-time) - #196371
Herschend Family Entertainment
Date: 06/08/2022 05:00 AM
City: Kirbyville, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This is a Full-time Seasonal Position from now until 12/30/2022.
Summary: Come be a part of our internationally recognized Food Team. We are looking for friendly candidates that would be comfortable running a computerized cash register, counting back change, and preparing food all while Creating Memories Worth Repeating® with our guests! You could find a position at one of our concession stands, world-famous skillets, or even our buffet-style restaurants. Even if you have no previous experience working with food, we look forward to meeting you!
- Free admission to Herschend Family Entertainment theme parks and water parks
- Complimentary Silver Dollar City Attractions tickets to share with your favorite people
- Access to a low-cost health clinic, which features a full-service doctor’s office
- Free or reduced admission to many local shows and attractions, plus other local discounts
- Discounts on food, merchandise and lodging at Herschend Family Entertainment properties
- Eligible full-time employees also receive health insurance, profit sharing and 401(k)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wears a company provided mask at all times in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Wears other Personal Protective Equipment as deemed necessary.
- Greeting guests and taking guest product orders.
- Making customers feel welcome and appreciated.
- Maintaining a themed environment.
- Preparing/cooking food product.
- Handling cash/making change and operating Point of Sale registers.
- Ensure proper handling of customer credit card information in compliance with Property Procedures and Purchasing Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Maintaining safe food environment and following safety procedures.
- Cleaning/bussing tables as assigned.
- Suggestive selling.
- Implementing shop closing/cleaning procedures.
- Maintaining positive, helpful relationships with teammates.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disabled/ Veterans
Must read, write and understand English. Basic math skills to include making change and counting change back to guests. Must be able to complete an in-house ServSafe food training class.
High volume food experience preferred.
Must be at least 16 years of age.