Educational Assistant - (6 Hours) - Witch Hazel Elementary - Temporary - #196390
Hillsboro School District
Date: 06/08/2022 05:30 AM
City: Hillsboro, Oregon
Salary: $1,952 - $2,133 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ssistant- Recess / 6 Hours /Witch Hazel Elementary / Start Date: 08/31/2022 / 10 Month Calendar / Temporary
Per the Oregon State Vaccination Mandate, Hillsboro School District employees must be fully vaccinated or approved for a medical or religious exception prior to the first date of employment.
Internal Classified employees are not eligible to apply for open positions during their probationary period of employment.
Highly Qualified Applicants (internal and external) must submit: TalentEd application, current resume, three current letters of reference, and Associate’s Degree or higher or transcripts showing 48 semester college credits or 72 quarter college credits or Completion of District-approved skill assessment tests, WorkKeys Test, and HQ pedagogy observation form. Please visit the Hillsboro School District - Highly Qualified Testing link
for registration and additional information to the WorkKeys Assessments offered at HSD.
Hiring Administrator: Christy Walters
Provide educational supports to all students under the direction of licensed staff. Supervise students in various settings and monitor for safety concerns
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in the use of computer and Internet based applications, including but not limited to email and systems applications
- Experience working with children
- "Highly Qualified" status required (two years of post-secondary education or an associates (or higher) degree; or District approved academic assessment)
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred (bilingual is defined as fluency in reading, writing and speaking two languages as determined by District screening tool)