Director, Field & Partner Marketing - #196429
Date: 06/08/2022 05:30 AM
City: Santa Clara, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Join Solidigm, a new technology company with a legacy of innovation
Inventor, creative-thinker, problem-solver? We want you on our growing team!
We are Solidigm, a leading provider of innovative NAND flash memory solutions and the world’s next big semiconductor company. We are passionate about our purpose of expanding the possibilities of data that fuel human advancement and building a new paradigm of solid-state storage.
Solidigm is one of the top three NAND memory companies globally with aspirations to be No 1. Our objectives are clear — grow at an unprecedented rate and become our customers’ go-to-partner for optimized storage solutions.
Our company launched in December 2021 following the purchase of Intel’s NAND and flash memory storage business by SK hynix, a global semiconductor leader. As a multibillion-dollar company, we operate as “One Team” across 20 locations around the world to fulfill our purpose and mission. Solidigm combines elements of an established, successful Silicon Valley technology company with the spirit, agility, and creativity of a start-up.
We offer a hybrid-first work environment that welcomes and supports diversity. Solidigm encourages candidates of any religion, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation to apply. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Along with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay, Solidigm has unlimited time off as you need it, a summer holiday shutdown week in the U.S., family leave, wellness subsidies, and more.
We promote social responsibility with our Purple on PURPOSE initiative and offer an employer match for team members’ donations. Volunteer time is encouraged to support our communities. We are dedicated to living our purpose by being a responsible, sustainable company committed to expanding the possibilities of data that fuel human advancement for all.
Join us, as we create the world’s next big semiconductor company!
We are looking for a highly motivated, sales-focused field & partner marketing leader to support our Sales Teams, globally. The Director, Field & Partner Marketing position is responsible for building and leading a global team of field marketers aligned to our regional sales leaders as well as delivering partner marketing programs that enable sales to engage with partners to deliver growth in revenue. This position will work across sales, marketing, and product to build scalable marketing & partner programs, align with Solidigm strategic direction, and drive an ROI-focused methodology to ensure high impact. A qualified Director, Field & Partner Marketing has strong understanding of sales-focused marketing. They enjoy working with sales leaders to understand the needs of the partners & sales teams, and meeting those needs through effective partnership, strategy, and execution.
- Past experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional & partner marketing.
- 10+ years Marketing experience with direct work experience and deep understanding of field marketing & partner marketing activities, campaigns and analytics required
- People management experience.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, without a fear of over communication. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience with project and/or program management experience required.
- Experience working closely with both direct sales and channel sales teams.
- Intuitively execute on new ideas without asking permission. You enjoy navigating ambiguity to get the resources you need to accomplish your goals
- Deep sense of ownership and strong accountability for generating measurable results
- Ability to travel to meet with sales teams, partners and attend industry events
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant field of study
- MBA desired
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
While the COVID-19 vaccination is highly encouraged for the health and safety of our team members, it is not a requirement to demonstrate proof of vaccination at this time. As this is a fluid situation, we will continue to monitor legal developments in this space and update our guidance accordingly. All team members are expected to comply with applicable local, state, and federal law.