Nanny - Part Time - Boothbay *NOW HIRING! - #196448
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Date: 06/08/2022 06:00 AM
City: Bailey Island, Maine
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Flexible work schedule – AND YOU CHOOSE? – How easy is that?
Whether you have school, or family, or other activities each day that you enjoy spending time on, or even committing to – as a Bright Horizons Nanny, you can STAY FLEXIBLE – every week! After all, SUPERHEROES get to create their own schedules, right? Core booking hours run from 7AM – 7PM, Monday – Friday – when families need you the most – and you still get to support the kids on the days that work for you.
Creating your profile takes just a few minutes – and you’ll get a super-quick response
As a Bright Horizons Nanny, you can FLEX your SUPERPOWERS:
- It’s an in-home child care experience, but without the hassles of transporting the kids OR doing household chores.
- You’ll be supporting families with children from infants to school age, without necessarily committing to the same weekly schedule.
- As you notice the children’s interests and skills, you are encouraged to engage them – creatively and spontaneously – in hands-on activities.
- You’ll also be developing your skills and your own creative interests – with colleagues like you – through MATU– our exclusive online university.
Fulfill your passion for supporting children, with the most flexible work environment in the industry!
And did we mention we make it Fun 4 U?
- Get Care Bags filled with cool age-based activities – and games – for all of your assignments.
- Choose from a variety of top-tier, paid trainings:
- Mandated Reporter
And, of course we pay you as you go through our never-boring orientations!
- We are “human-centric,” and committed to Diversity, led by our Employee Advisory Groups and Inclusion Councils. In other words – bring your WHOLE SELF to work!
- Our Care Agency Managers are right there, right when you need them.
- Direct access to your Dedicated Scheduling Team – 365 days a year.
- Our fresh, regularly updated CDA training programs give you lots of options to keep on growing.
- “Perks at Work” for our Part-timers include cell-phone provider discounts, tuition reimbursement opportunities, discounted movie tickets, and more.
- Want to move up? We’ve got multiple career-path options.
- We’re a HEART-CENTERED Enterprise – every day.
- Principles like Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork are what we live and breathe – not just a dusty plaque on a wall.
- Want to give back even more? The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children is dedicated to helping families in crisis.
Nannies must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated 2 years’ of experience working with children of all ages.
- Reliable transportation and cell phone.
- Two full days of open availability preferred -Monday- Friday during the core booking hours of 7AM-7PM
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.