Service Administrative Assistant - #196452
Innovative Basement Authority
Date: 06/08/2022 06:00 AM
City: Fargo, North Dakota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Innovative Basement Authority, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Warehouse Associate.
We’ve been in business since 2005 serving Minneapolis, St. Paul, Fargo, Bismarck, Saint Cloud, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Eden Prairie, Anoka, Andover, Minot, and other surrounding areas.
We fully train our technicians and have industry-leading products to restore our customers basement, foundation, and/or crawl space.
We here at Innovative Basement Authority are dedicated to finding a Warehouse Associate that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Patriot Award in 2018, and the Pulse of the City Award for our commitment to our consumers.
We also hold an A+ Better Business Bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer.
We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin.
The Service Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing uncompromised service and administrative support to our internal and external customers. This position will be responsible for daily follow-up with customers and account management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Book proactive service appointments and sales service plans for existing customers.
- Manage escalations of calls and route calls to appropriate leadership.
- Answer customer questions and provide follow-up as necessary.
- Generate and maintain reporting information.
- Attend and complete required trainings and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work various schedules including evenings, nights, and weekend hours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.