Registered Nurse (RN) ER PRN Days - #196478
Bravera Health Seven Rivers
Date: 06/08/2022 06:00 AM
City: Crystal River, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
$15,000 SIGN ON BONUSES FOR FT REGISTERED NURSE CANDIDATES
As a Registered Nurse at, Bravera Health, you’ll play a vital role in doing what you do best - providing quality care to our patients. Our nurses enjoy a robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, and up to $20K for student loan payments.
- FL RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- BLS & ACLS & PALS certifications through ARC or AHA
- 2 years’ experience required.
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills 21
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- 3x12s, varying days
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career advancement is possible.
Bravera Health Seven Rivers:
Bravera Health Seven Rivers is a 128-bed Joint Commission-accredited acute care hospital which opened in 1978. In keeping with their heritage, the hospital provides quality, compassionate healthcare to residents of Citrus County and surrounding areas. Bravera Health Seven Rivers care services include a dedicated orthopedic bone and joint center, cardiac catheterization lab and freestanding emergency department in Citrus Hills. Surgical services include robotic-arm assisted, minimally invasive options for general and bariatric surgeries. Bravera Health Seven Rivers is designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention), and Accredited Heart Failure Center and is a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center.