Compensation Associate - #196505
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Date: 06/08/2022 06:30 AM
City: Essington, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Provide end-to-end annual compensation planning and administration support, involving coordination across multiple lines of business, and working closely with HR Business Partners and Finance colleagues
- Evaluate and provide day-to-day support on compensation related activities, including partnering with Recruiting on new hire offers and transfers
- Participate in compensation surveys; perform independent analysis of internal and external benchmarking data to support compensation needs.
- Provide strategic support, partnership, and compensation recommendations for various projects in the Corporate and Investment Bank and firmwide projects involving compensation
- Become a subject matter expert on our team's compensation reporting suite and engage with clients to deliver accurate reporting and address business questions, opportunities, and challenges
- Typically 2-5 years of HR/Compensation or Finance experience, with strong analytical and data/information management skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications; advanced understanding of Excel is critical. Experience with Business Objects is preferred, but not required
- High attention to detail and strong interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; ability to problem solve independently, perform under pressure, and manage multiple priorities
- Prior experience in the financial services industry is ideal, but not mandatory
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans