Farebox Revenue Receiver (Part-Time, Ogden) - #196506
Utah Transit Authority
Date: 06/08/2022 06:30 AM
City: Ogden, Utah
Salary: $1,498 / hour
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Performs responsible work removing and replacing cashboxes from fareboxes. Maintains security of cash room and fareboxes at all times. Perform preventative maintenance and clean required equipment as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Utah driver's license.
- Must be a safe driver with no more than 4 moving violations in the past 3 years. Cannot have more than 1 violation of driving under the influence of alcohol, any drug, or the combined influence of any alcohol or any drug within the last 10 years
- One year work experience in a cash sensitive position (teller, cash room, vault, armored guard).
- Experience in completing preventative maintenance, minor repairs, and parts exchange.
- This job requires a credit check and a background check.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Safely and securely remove, control, and store company assets.
- Follow all procedures and processes with continuous precision and accuracy.
- Complete written reports and records quickly, accurately, and completely.
- Lift 25 pounds or more regularly throughout each shift.
- OR -
An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.[UTA reserves the right to determine the equivalencies of education and experience.]
This job requires regular and predictable attendance
Pay Rate: $14.98 per hour
- Shift subject to change
Close Date: Open Until Filled