Community Resource Coordinator - #196532
Date: 06/08/2022 06:30 AM
City: Weston, Wisconsin
Salary: $46,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Our Weston team is looking for a CRC to join them!
Looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference in the lives of many? Want to have a work/life balance that doesn't include nights/weekends/on call? Then look no further!
As a Community Resource Coordinator (CRC), you will be responsible for partnering with your fellow colleagues to provide top quality care to our members. They are looking to you in providing assistance when it comes to living their daily lives.
Some responsibilities will include the following:
- Learn what is important to the member and support them in achieving it
- Partner with a registered nurse, also referred to as a Health and Wellness Coordinator, and collaborate on an ongoing basis regarding the member and their plan
- Perform face-to-face social-related assessments for members upon enrollment and at least every 6 months thereafter in the member's setting
- Coordinate, perform, and track quarterly face-to-face visits and monthly phone contacts
- Participate in the development and ongoing review and coordination of the member's plan of care
- Take the lead in areas related to social, community integration, employment, housing, and non-health related issues
- Educate on and promote prevention/wellness and mitigate risk when assessed
- Document activity and complete paperwork as required
- Traveling will be required and eligible for mileage reimbursement
What’s in it for you by joining the Inclusa team?
- Flexible employment model: Our core business hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and we encourage local remote work options, that means working where it's most convenient for you to get the work done
- Various paid time off through accrued PTO time & 10 recognized holidays – Good Friday, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve just to name a few of our unique paid dates off and additional floating holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Customize your insurance needs - medical, vision, and dental options to fit your family
- Life insurance covered 100% by Inclusa
- Short term and long-term disability insurance covered 100% by Inclusa
- Financial perks – 401K plan is dollar to dollar matched up to 4%
- Casual dress code policy – dress appropriately per your schedule
- Our members – the biggest benefit of all is that you are making a difference by supporting members in your local community
- Competitive salary starting at $46K
Who is Inclusa?
Inclusa serves communities across Wisconsin, through the provision of a person-centered and community-focused approach to long-term care services and supports for over 15,000 Family Care Members across its 68-county service region. For two decades, Inclusa has offered the Family Care benefit to eligible elders and adults with disabilities. As a values-based organization, devoted to building vibrant and inclusive communities, Inclusa deploys a unique approach to managed care with a focus on the belief in everyone. With 30+ offices throughout the state and a growing workforce, Inclusa has created a workplace founded on the belief in the strengths, gifts and contributions of everyone, where all people can explore and pursue employment possibilities. Here at Inclusa, every position is essential in supporting Inclusa’s:
Vision: Inclusa empowers people to explore and achieve life’s possibilities.
Mission: In order to maximize health outcomes, Inclusa proactively partners with others to build vibrant and inclusive communities that offer people dignity, choice, and connections.
Values: Partnership, Respect, Innovation, Integrity, Development, and Excellence.
Application Deadline Date: We will be accepting applications for this position until filled.
Questions about this rewarding role? Contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Corey Anfinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have a four-year degree in the Human Services or related field with one (1) year of experience working with at least one of the Family Care target populations.
- OR will accept a four-year degree in any other field with three (3) years' related experience working with at least one of the Family Care target populations.
- For this specific role, cannot consider equivalent combination of education/experience due to state contractual requirements.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver's License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)