Hospice Volunteer Coordinator - #196561
Date: 06/08/2022 07:00 AM
City: Rome, Georgia
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Hospice Volunteer Coordinator- 2206722
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
To coordinate recruitment and training of all Hospice volunteers. To manage and develop the Volunteer and Community Relation departments
1. Manage the Volunteer Department
2. Oversee Volunteer Department quality management
3. Initiate and maintain all volunteer records
4. Participates in community relations
5. Research the needs of the agency in the area of community education
6. Participates in the volunteer training program
7. Performs other duties as assigned by the Administrator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
1. Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports
2. Attend and participate in continuing education programs to keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain current license/certification, as required
3. Attend and participate in mandatory in-services
4. Honor patients/residents' right to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints
5. Comply with corporate compliance program
6. Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards including exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and others as necessary
7. Follow established safety regulations, to include fire protection & prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc
8. Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment
9. Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Must have Bachelor's degree or related experience.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Must have current, active Drivers License and Automobile Liability Insurance
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications):
1. Orientation to United Hospice and any other training that may be necessary to complete the assigned duties effectively
2. Ability to work a flexible schedule
3. Satisfactory results of criminal history check, Office of the Inspector General Sanction Check, and licensure validations
4. Ability to implement volunteer recruitment programs and to evaluate those programs according to client and agency needs
5. Ability to establish rapport and work effectively with a variety of people, and to work within an interdisciplinary team
6. Must have a commitment to and understanding of the hospice concept
7. Must have ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form
8. Must participate in orientation and training programs
9. Possess knowledge of computer software for application in office settings
10. Must be well organized and able to set priorities
11. Ability to use computer, phone systems, copiers, fax machines, and other various office equipment
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
: Jun 7, 2022, 1:58:28 PM
: PruittHealth Hospice Rome 35 Three Rivers Drive NE Rome 30161