Coggins Clerk - #196568
Date: 06/08/2022 07:00 AM
City: Southaven, Mississippi
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We understand that the world we want tomorrow starts with how we do business today, and that’s why we’re inspired to make A Better World for Pets. Antech is comprised of a diverse team of individuals who are committed to each other’s growth and development. Our culture is centered on our guiding philosophy, The Five Principles: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom. Today Antech is driving the future of pet health as part of Mars Veterinary Health, a family-owned company focused on veterinary care.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Provided a job offer is made and accepted, we are offering a one-time Signing Bonus of $1,000.00 [minus all applicable taxes].
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The primary responsibility of the Client Services Representative is to provide superior customer support to our clientele. This person must possess excellent phone skills, project a pleasant tone regardless of the nature of the call, as well as exhibit empathy towards our consumer base. This agent must be able to effectively multi-task, while showing superior follow through on any problem cases they might face throughout the day. The ideal CSR candidate is someone always looking to go above and beyond general job expectations in an attempt to provide our customer with the best possible service experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide phone coverage within the queue
- Fax reports via automated and/or manual methods
- Process requests to add, cancel and/or recheck tests
- Process supply orders
- Understand and be able to effectively explain differences in tests, methodologies and profiles that are offered by the laboratory
- Accurately relay proper specimen handling requirements
- Accurately relay test turnaround times
- Verbally communicate test results over the phone when requested
- Locate and pull test request forms to verify information as requested by the client
- Effectively navigate through both Antrim and Atlas software systems
- Provide detailed INQ notes within accessions
- Accurately create and turn over problem cases to LABC via Problem Tracking in Atlas
- Transfer calls to satellite laboratories, as well as other departments, queues and/or employees when appropriate
- Cultivate and maintain a well-rounded knowledge of the daily proceedings of the laboratory
- Possess strong problem solving skills, but is also able to effectively route issues to the proper personnel for resolution
- Effectively handle consultation calls once the CS queues are mastered:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every employee has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards. Antech Diagnostics has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that employees will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess either customer service, veterinary, medical and/or laboratory experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a veterinary technician, laboratory technician or medical assistant is preferred
- Related experience such as veterinary or biology credits, call center or other intensive service background is optimal
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain an average queue availability of at least 65%
- Queue average = handling time + availability
- Handle an average of no less than 18 calls per hour
- Average a score of 90% or greater on all written tests
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We are a rapidly growing, stable company with excellent advancement opportunity. We offer a great benefits package and associate pet health benefits too! If you are passionate about animal healthcare, are motivated by making a difference we want to hear from you!