Quality Control - #196573
Date: 06/08/2022 07:00 AM
City: Tinley Park, Illinois
Salary: $19 / hour
Contract type: Contractor
Work schedule: Full Day
Quality Control Technicians for a Large company in Tinley Park, IL. A successful Quality Control Technician should have excellent troubleshooting skills, have experience inspecting product in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment, and be able to ensure that product consistently meets quality standards and guidelines. SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temp employees are offered competitive compensation ($17-$19/HR) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire
Available shifts include 1st and 2nd. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician:
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality standards are met
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve product or production related issues.
- Assist with developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance data and analytics.
Required Qualifications of the Quality Control Technician:
- 1+ years’ experience in quality control, quality assurance, inspections, or a similar role.
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality systems and controls.
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 23 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept. of Health guidelines for everyone’ s safety and health.