Enablement Manager - Workday AMS - North America Virtual - #196581
Date: 06/08/2022 07:00 AM
City: Lincolnshire, Illinois
Salary: $101,300 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
The Enablement Manager manages the successful delivery of post-implementation Tier 3 services on the aligned platform (Workday, Oracle Cloud, SAP, etc.) to a group of Alight clients. The Enablement Manager acts as the primary delivery contact to the client, seeks to strengthen client relationships, and works effectively with internal Alight teams in delivery excellence.
Client Relationships & Client Management:
- Manage and foster strong relationships with aligned clients (typically, 10-15 clients)
- Act as the first escalation point for delivery concerns and new requests
- Partner with the Sales Team and other internal Alight teams in growing existing client revenue and winning new client business
- Ensure adherence to Alight workflow and documentation standards by consultants aligned to the relationship through governance processes and tools such as workflow, hours reports, invoices, audit reports, etc.
- Responsible for all renewals and ensuring clients use all contract components that have been allocated to their account
- Maintain annual forecast to ensure accurate reporting of historical revenue as well as forecast of future months
- Provide hours reporting to clients to support client’s accrual processes, this includes running reports on a weekly basis, following up and resolving all discrepancies with resource hours
- Responsible for invoice approvals and the review of the invoices; follow up with clients to ensure payment and coordinate meetings with accounting in the event of a payment discrepancy
- Manage client delivery through coordination with aligned functional and technical Subject Matter Experts
- Identify out of scope tasks; strive to close or complete tasks early or on schedule by maintaining task momentum within internal and client team
- Coordinate and lead internal and/or client-facing meetings needed to prioritize work, deliver tasks, track/report status, address project risks, etc.
- Manage client expectations and resolve gaps through coordination with client stakeholders, Alight’s delivery teams, and leadership
- Review and evaluate all client discretionary change requests
- Allocate the appropriate resources to tasks by working with the resource manager, domain lead, team lead or knowledge area lead to staff tasks
- Manage small projects as needed
Knowledge, Education, Certification, Skills & Technical Proficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in technical, business, or financial discipline
- Application certification is preferred
- Proven consultative skills to guide client and internal discussions to agreement of solutions in a timely manner
- Ability to be effectively and actively engage on multiple, concurrent projects, and manage competing priorities
- Able to prioritize and organize increasingly complex work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven experience working creatively and analytically in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrates advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibits problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting issues and escalating as appropriate
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including clear articulation of complex messages and requirements
- Demonstrates commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction
- 3+ years of account management / service delivery experience in technical solutions delivery (SaaS) (i.e. – service delivery of technology solutions to internal and external clients)
- 3+ years of experience working in Human Resources or Human Resources Information System consulting or similar project experience (preferred)
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/ or Agile Methodologies (preferred)
- Experience managing and delivering Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions (preferred)
- Experience influencing internal or external clients, leading meetings, and facilitating solutions
- Experience implementing complex, practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the United States
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
New York Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Statement.Pay Transparency Statement in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the New York City pay transparency ordinance, and any other similar laws or ordinances:Alight takes into consideration a candidate’s experience, education, certification/credentials, market data, and internal equity when determining an offer for a successful employment candidate, and Alight does so on an individualized, non-discriminatory basis. Therefore, an offer may fall anywhere in between the estimated minimum base salary for this role of $101,300.00/year (for full time employees) and the estimated maximum base salary for this role of $194,300.00/year (for full time employees). In addition to a base salary, this position may be bonus eligible. Alight also offers a comprehensive benefits package; for specific details on our benefits package, please visit: https://bit.ly/Alight-Benefits-US22
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.