Server - The Village at Ocotillo - #196602
Senior Resource Group
Date: 06/08/2022 07:00 AM
City: Gilbert, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We make this job fun and a team effort when serving food to residents and guests in our Fine Dining in-house restaurant. Crisp linen tablecloths, fine china and top-quality fresh ingredients; this is made-to-order dining at its finest. Seasonal and regional menus are ever-evolving, offering signature dishes and daily specials. And NO LATE NIGHTS means you will have more quality time to maintain a balanced life.
- Prepare tables, present menu, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and service. Remain knowledgeable about posted daily specials.
- Write food order and relay order to kitchen, serve courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Clear and reset counters or tables at conclusion of each course.
- Assist in keeping dining tables and chairs, floors, linens and serving stations clean, bussed and stocked.
- Maintain required food handlers certifications
- None, we will train!
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.