Direct Support Professional - #196605
Benchmark Human Services
Date: 06/08/2022 07:00 AM
City: Richmond, Indiana
Salary: $14 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Location: Richmond, IN
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmentally disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. The Group Home Program in Richmond, IN is recruiting for Direct Support Professionals immediately!
- Protect and honor the rights of individuals served.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment.
- Assist individuals served to increase independence with eating, cooking, cleaning, bathing, and other activities of daily living.
- Document data displaying goals and progression.
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities.
- Work both independently and as a team.
- Participate in ongoing professional training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive wages.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
If interested, please complete an application online at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.