CSTMR Svc Intmd Assoc Analyst - B11 - #196609
Date: 06/08/2022 07:00 AM
City: Florence, Kentucky
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Customer Service Intermediate Associate Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in customer related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Provide operational support across function, including administering defined procedures, performing analysis and preparing reports
- Manage a portfolio of clients, delivering service that meets or exceeds client expectations and serve as the point of contact for day-to-day complex client inquiries regarding banking products
- Manage and own cases through to a timely resolution and assist with root cause analysis and identifying fixes and preventative measures
- Liaise with internal and external cross-functional partners to meet or exceed the needs of Citi clients
- Create reports for internal and/or external distribution and conduct research to support initiatives and ongoing reporting needs
- Provide assistance/mentoring to junior analysts
- Perform regulatory, audit and control assessments as well as feasibility analyses for process changes, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant cash management and financial services experience preferred
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate partnerships across business regions
- Proven project management and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Customer Service
Job Family:Institutional Customer Service
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.