Mobile Equipment Operator - #196645
Date: 06/08/2022 07:30 AM
City: Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Arcosa Lightweight is searching for a Career Mobile Equipment Operator for our Shepherdsville, KY plant. In this role you will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within a 24/7 aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA safety standards. As a Career Mobile Equipment Operator, you will be part of the production team to make our products.
Arcosa Lightweight is a leading producer and distributor in the Western and Southwestern U.S. of lightweight and natural aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
Our mobile equipment operators work for a company that puts employees’ first, safety first, and offers great benefits. As a Mobile Equipment Operator at Arcosa Lightweight you’ll operate mobile equipment such as excavators, dozer, motor graders, skid steers, water truck, maintenance trucks, and other yard vehicles in order to move materials and products between work stations and/or receiving and storage locations. The Mobile Equipment Operator also ensures proper identification of parts and materials. Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Do:
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures and applicable government regulations
- Perform tasks assigned in a safe and effective manner
- Operate at least 2 pieces of mobile equipment (haul truck, farm tractor, water truck, rubber tire backhoe, front loader, etc.)
- Operate equipment in quarry or production
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Prompt, regular and predictable attendance
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights up to 60 pounds.
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of experience
- Ability to operate at least 2 pieces of mobile equipment (haul truck, farm tractor, water truck, rubber tire backhoe, front loader, etc.)