Mobility Rotational Team - Remote - #196700
Date: 06/08/2022 07:30 AM
City: Danbury, Connecticut
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The primary function is to provide daily, weekly or monthly coverage for a consultant’s desk/caseload. In doing so, you would be expected to navigate the customer through his/her relocation. Responsibilities including but are not limited to: administering relocation policy/program; counseling on best utilization of resources; reviewing and interpreting marketing reports, appraisals and inspections; oversee equity funding process; coordinating the shipment of household goods; destination services and expense management and file auditing, while ensuring customer and client needs are met in a timely efficient manner through delivery of Excellent service. Primary caseload consists of all service types
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide daily, weekly or monthly coverage for an assigned Consultant's caseload, while delivering impeccable customer service to external and internal customers
- Provide primary coordination for all phases of relocation activities on behalf of client as outlined in contractual agreement.
- Provide exemplary customer service to transferee and his/her family.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Cartus’ products and services in all interactions with client and customer
- Coordinate/Facilitate Cartus’ core products and services to assigned customers according to prescribed Cendant Mobility’s standards
- Recognize and identify cross-selling opportunities based on transferees needs to generate new sources of revenue
- Ensure data integrity in all Cartus’ systems.
- Maintain compliance with Cartus’ corporate polices, programs, and standards
- Other duties as assigned, including training, special projects, team support, client presentations, etc.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Customer advocacy and superior customer service skills
- Strategic thinker -strong judgement and decision-making skills
- Interpersonal/Influencing skills
- Detail oriented; ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Cultural awareness
- Innovative and resourceful
- Computer Literacy
- Manage stress & pressure
- Ability to plan and organize
- Experience delivering Home Sale Services required
- Minimum of 2 years related business experience in the customer service or relocation field required
- Demonstrated strong communication, multi-tasking, negotiating, and decision-making skills required
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includes some of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®. Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
Cartus is the trusted industry leader, guiding clients through thousands of corporate relocation programs, large and small, unique and complex. Ideally equipped to lead, Cartus is ready to help your business – whenever, wherever your relocation program is headed. For more than 60 years, Cartus has helped relocating employees and their families find their way to new homes, new communities, and new experiences. We do it through an unwavering focus on listening and delivering services, solutions, and expertise that respond to their needs and the needs of their companies around the world. Whatever the move or location, we couple personal attention with the expertise gained through more than 4 million moves and a diverse client base.
Colorado Applicants Only
The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $24.80 - $31.00
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability