Supervisor, HFC Networks - #196705
Date: 06/08/2022 07:30 AM
City: Jennings, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Supervises Broadband Specialist IV, V, and Headend technicians. Oversees HFC network projects and ensures employees are focused on correcting plant deficiencies.
- Ensures the system techs are productive in their daily activities
- Ensures the system techs are repairing the HFC plant correctly
- Reviews daily reports to find area problems
- Deals with Trouble Call escalations
- Ensures the work force is working in a safe & positive manner
- Completes reports as needed
- Hiring, training, evaluating and supervising technical staff and oversight of work schedules of technical staff
- All other duties as assigned or required
- High school diploma/GED required; Associates Degree preferred.
- Required – 5 Years’ experience in the field with at least 2 of those years as a System Technician/Broadband Specialist IV.
- Preferred – 7 years’ experience “ “
- Strong project management & communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Must possess a strong desire to improve the network
- Thorough HFC plant knowledge
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
Keywords: Supervisor, HFC, Maintenance
Mediacom endeavors to make mediacomcable.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 845-443-2408. Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.