Sales Representative - FIJI Water- Retail Trade Execution - #196745
FIJI Water Company
Date: 06/08/2022 08:00 AM
City: San Clemente, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
It's more than just water. It's FIJI Water. Since 1996, FIJI Water has embodied what it means to be Earth's Finest Water®. Sold in more than 60 countries. FIJI Water is known for its iconic square bottle and unique mineral profile.
Just as discerning as FIJI Water, our Sales team is seeking a distinctive sales representative that can lead and execute within market, channel and accounts by driving store level sales to support FIJI Water in the San Francisco, CA territory. This role is a unique opportunity to jump right into owning your accounts by merchandising and bringing forth your sales skills in the field.
This position is a Monday through Friday role, starting at 7am and finishing in the mid to late afternoon.
- Maintain territory through Salesforce to build and establish retail relationships.
- Take initiative to expand space and presence on FIJI Water, JUSTIN, Landmark and JNSQ products by building, moving displays, and/or product to establish best location for sales portfolio
- Rotate and stock all company authorized products on every store call
- Maintain schematic integrity, re-merchandising projects as needed including grand openings, re-models as requested by retailer
- Facilitate account penetration and achieve maximum sales, execution and participation on all company promotions and programs
- Perform Consumer Wine Tastings for The Wonderful Company Wine Portfolio
- Execute, maintain, and monitor company-driven marketing initiatives and programs including maintenance of POS and coupon and tie-in programs as assigned
- Prior sales and merchandising experience with beverage and/or grocery products preferred
- Strong relationship building skills with customers and internal associates
- Clean driving record is required - a background check will be conducted
- Ability to lift 50lbs. with no restrictions. The merchandising portion of the role is a physical job and requires a candidate who enjoys being active throughout the day.
- A customer service mindset to ensure internal/external partners receive quality sales support
- Ability to be proactive in identifying issues, recommending solutions, multi-tasking, and staying organized in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to commute within the territory boundaries as established and perform routine travel inside and outside the territory as required for sales blitz activity.
- Ability to proficiently navigate MS Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Company van provided
- Company technology provided including iPhone and iPad provided
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, weekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Training in continuous improvement and project management
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 80 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information