Branch Manager - Fremont Market - Bay Area - #196752
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Date: 06/08/2022 08:00 AM
City: Fremont, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As a Branch Manager, you will ensure the branch will meet and exceed customer expectations and will create a customer obsessed culture in the branch. You will direct all aspects of branch operations, grow the deposits and investments of the branch and coach bankers and tellers. You will also be responsible for creating an environment that influences the use of technology to meet the customers' needs of today and the future. You will collaborate with our partners in Chase Wealth Management, Business Banking and Home Lending to provide a seamless experience for our customers.
Successful completion of the Branch Manager training program is a pre-requisite to be considered active in Branch Manager role.
As a Branch Manager, you will leverage your leadership and communication skills to:
- Act as the standard bearer of Chase and create a world-class customer experience
- Partner with Associate Bankers (legacy Tellers) to make every entrance into the branch a warm and welcome one
- Assist bankers and partners in maintaining customer relationships
- Educate clients on how to use our digital platforms to bank and invest when, where and how they want
- Build partnerships with local businesses to build the brand in the local market area through strong community involvement
- Build relationships by promoting a client/customer centered organization and proactively addressing customer needs
- Create an environment that encourages team members to provide an exceptional customer experience and a dynamic and engaging culture
- Address client issues promptly and effectively
- Manage and coach branch employees to engage customers
- Actively identify, coach, develop, motivate, and support employees so that they can provide superior service to every customer
- Work with individual bankers and Associate Bankers (to identify customer needs
- Bring out the best in the branch employees by providing training, coaching, and motivating them to become strong culture carriers and collaborators between all lines of business
- Promote a strong control environment to evaluate, manage and conduct new and existing business by adhering to risk/control expectations, procedures, and processes
- Drive deposits & investments growth for the branch
- Create branch-specific strategies to grow the business
- Use reporting to identify high potential and at-risk customers
- Leverage and understand the generated Branch Scorecard to identify drivers and strategies to be successful
- Partner with bankers in cultivating new and existing deposits
- Create strong partnerships and work with branch partners, including Financial Advisors, Home Lending and Business Banking, to grow deposits and investments
- Improve revenues and expenses and grow the business, while exceeding customer expectations
Dodd Frank and Safe Act
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements. In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter. Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans