Project Coordinator - Administrative - Los Alamos, NM - #196791
Michael Baker International
Date: 06/08/2022 08:00 AM
City: Los Alamos, New Mexico
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Michael Baker International’s Mission is to make a difference by providing innovative solutions to sustain the future and further the safety, security and quality of life for people across the globe by providing the highest level of expertise, unmatched quality and effective project teams for a diverse range of projects and clients.
Michael Baker International offers excellent benefit packages that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Additional Paid Time Off, Flex-Time, 401-K Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Credit Union. To learn more, please visit us on the web at www.mbakerintl.com . Michael Baker International is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran/e-Verify Employer
WHO WE ARE
Supported by more than 3,400 employees in nearly 100 locations across the United States, we provide a full continuum of engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, architectural, environmental, construction, and program management. Our clients include U.S. federal, state, and municipal governments, and a wide range of private commercial and residential development clients. Michael Baker is committed to delivering a standard of excellence that fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration, and technological advancement to help solve our clients' complex challenges.
To learn more, visit https://mbakerintl.com/.
The Project Coordinator facilitates interdepartmental (accounting, contracts, insurance, travel, etc.) tasks related to daily operations and assists with marketing requirements (price proposals, technical proposals, qualifications, research, data calls, etc.).
- Assist Department Manager with reports and presentations
- Assist in documentation preparation
- Assist with financial administrative duties using Oracle software and reporting functions.
- Assist Marketing Manager with responses to data calls, requests for qualifications, and fee proposals
- Provide initial review of scopes of work, teaming agreements, and task orders
- Maintain database of active projects
- Maintain database of submitted, won, and lost fee proposals
- Coordinate the creation of new job charge codes with the accounting department
- Coordinate the development of subcontracts (contact information, funding, etc.) with the contracts department
- Prepare project files including scopes of work, negotiated proposal, and task orders
- Research past performance data to include in staff resumes
- Facilitate the reproduction and delivery of hard copy project reports
- Request Certificates of Insurance per contract requirements
- Coordinate various logistics and operations with off-site personnel
- Provide general administrative support to Architecture & Engineering practices
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related fields (business administration, English, finance, marketing, etc.)
- Minimum eight years of experience working in an office environment
- Ability to coordinate and support several projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail-oriented with the ability to maintain high standards for quality of work
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Eligible for a Secret Clearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience using the Oracle platform is desirable.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- Professional and personal development
- Generous paid time off
- Commuter and wellness benefits
The salary range for this position is $40,000-$50,000. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate.