Talent Acquisition Partner - Social, Statistical & Environmental Sciences - #196803
Date: 06/08/2022 08:00 AM
City: Durham, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
RTI International is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team. In this role, you will partner collaboratively with hiring managers to drive the recruiting process and find top talent for positions across a wide range of disciplines. You will develop proactive sourcing strategies to attract qualified and diverse candidates, screen and interview candidates, develop and negotiate offers, and ensure a successful onboarding and excellent candidate experience. Successful candidates will have the ability to communicate effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This position will support the Social, Statistical, and Environmental Sciences organization (SSES). SSES performs a wide range of research and technical services focused on important public policy issues in health, environment, education, criminal justice, and social welfare. Over 3,000 staff support more than 1,000 projects each year. We are passionate about Improving the Human Condition, and believe Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging must permeate all that we do.
This position is located at RTI’s headquarters in Research Triangle Park, NC. Telecommuting and hybrid work arrangements (in-person and remote) are also an option.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand job requirements/business needs and ensure talent acquisition strategies are aligned with hiring objectives.
- Post job listings on the RTI careers site and external job boards, professional associations, and other appropriate venues.
- Proactively source, network, and creatively build a pipeline of potential candidates.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with Human Resources colleagues and hiring teams.
- Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information relevant to an applicant’s skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Ensure that applicants are screened and dispositioned in a consistent, objective, and legally defensible manner.
- Provide information to candidates about the organization and share the RTI difference.
- Collaborate with other members of the TA team to develop and implement recruiting best practices.
- Adhere to equal opportunity/affirmative action guidelines and federal and state regulations in recruiting efforts.
- Prepare necessary documents to meet compliance.
- Attend in-person and virtual recruiting events and career fairs.
- Participate with projects and other work assigned.
Every day, our experts work in pursuit of our mission to improve the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Through independent research and science-based programs, we are making positive impacts on people and communities around the world.
Our diverse team embraces challenges in an inclusive atmosphere that values work-life balance and creates global opportunities for career development.
At RTI, we are committed to Lead Forward. We innovate, develop talent, collaborate, communicate, think globally, act strategically, and engage inclusively. If that aligns with your values, we would like to hear from you. Join us and experience the RTI Difference.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with hiring managers to execute a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Proficient in working with application tracking systems.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing passive candidates.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment.
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to practice discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- To qualify, applications must be eligible to work in the United States and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Knowledge of OFCCP guidelines.
- Experience using Taleo and/or iCIMS applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools.
- Ability to think and influence strategically.