Marketing Account Associate - Remote - #196806
Date: 06/08/2022 08:00 AM
City: Davenport, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Informa Tech, we believe that technology innovation is key to driving positive change in our society. We believe that digital inclusion underpins progress. And we believe that diversity in tech is central to a thriving industry.
Our aim is to inspire the global technology community to build a better world by informing, educating and connecting them through world-class research, training, events, and media.
We sit at the heart of the tech community with specialisms in emerging tech/AI, enterprise IT, cyber security, service providers/NextG, critical communications, media & entertainment and marketing technology.
Leveraging over 100 trusted brands, we offer an unrivalled global networking community and platform for technologists and innovators to be inspired and reach their full potential.
(Join us and reach yours!)
NetLine Corporation (part of Informa Tech) empowers B2B Marketers with the reach, technology, and expertise required to drive scalable lead generation results and accelerate the sales funnel. Operating the largest B2B content syndication lead generation platform, NetLine reaches 125 million unique visitors and processes more than 700 thousand leads monthly across 300 industry sectors. Organizationally, NetLine is focused on the of B2B lead generation and helping B2B marketers achieve lead generation success via content.
We are looking for a client focused professional to support and work with content publishers and contributors. The ideal individual is a self-starter with account management experience, excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience in supporting B2B publishers is highly desirable.
- Identify products/services and best practices that meet the clients’ needs and revenue expectations.
- Maintain professional and service-first focus at all times.
- Manage and retain relationships on assigned accounts.
- Onboard new content for publishers and content contributors.
- Collaborate with team members to optimize current programs and implement incremental product offerings.
- Build and maintain relationships with publishers via phone, instant messaging, and email.
- Publisher Portal support
- RevResponse support (review new publishers, answer any inbound questions, provide offer suggestions to top revenue generating partners).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Account Management; experience in digital marketing space (B2B Publisher) highly preferred.
- Excellent customer facing presence and communication strategies, both in person and over the phone.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficient with both formal and casual communication channels.
- Ability to analyze data using various reports.
- Attention to detail, highly organized and results-oriented.
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and dedicated to learning.
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP - become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.