Warehouse Order Picker - #196815
Date: 06/08/2022 08:30 AM
City: Montgomery, Illinois
Salary: $19 - $22 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US – WE FEED DREAMS:
Financial Security: Starting pay is $19.00 - $22.00/hr! You can make an additional $200 per week in bonus pay after training! Work in the freezer for an additional $1.00 per hour
Career Growth: We are dedicated to internal growth and promotions! Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities are also available
Benefits: Health Benefits Day One! This includes: 3 Medical plan options, Dental, 401k (company match!), Employer Paid Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pet Insurance and much more!
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday starting between 3:00pm - 5:00pm until finish. Fridays are voluntary
Events: Employee and Family Friendly!
An Order Selector will select cases and other containers of food and non-foods products to fill customer orders from multi-level rack warehouse storage systems. Items are placed on pallets and completed orders are moved to the loading dock staging area with an electric pallet jack / forklift, wrapped, labeled and readied for shipment in a timely manner observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met while maintaining the efficient flow of product through the production process. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the company
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines. Ensure work area is safe and report any unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
- Review work schedule and obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations. Perform a safety check on pallet jack / forklift to be used and ensure that all other safety devices are functioning properly. Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines.
- Place pallets on pallet jack and operate along assigned multi-level racks and locate products according to order sheets.
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from pick slots and racks as required. Use single and/or double pallets as directed.
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for staging.
- Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection checklist. At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Health Benefits start Day ONE!
- Company Matched 401k
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Purchasing Perks
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities and More!
$19.00 - $22.00/hr
Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position
Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and up to between 60 and 90 pounds on occasion, depending on the location, throughout shift
Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Address Line 1
5030 Baseline Road
Performance Chicago (0785)