Fraud Risk Analyst - #196832
Date: 06/08/2022 08:30 AM
City: East Brunswick, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Conducting data analysis on external client data, to identify trends and patterns within the data sets.
- To produce, collate and present recommendations based on own findings to enhance current risk models and create new risk management techniques.
- To liaise directly with clients to gain an in depth understanding of their business and ensure their satisfaction with the Analysis service.
- To ensure operational KPI’s met around delivering fraud services; including rule deployment, business reviews, reporting and bespoke query management
- Provides input on feature/function to Product Management in developing the product roadmap. Provides input to Product Marketing Manager on case studies and customer reference implementations.
- Builds and manages relationships with stakeholders based on an understanding of their influence and needs.
- Support Senior Analysts with day-to-day customer analysis requests on identifying transactional changing trends for risk strategy advancements.
- Continuously develops domain knowledge, depth and breadth, in the payments industry, ACI products, customer base and applied technology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements Needed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Statistics or equivalent experience.
- 2 years in an industry related role such as analyst, product management or product development, or comparable work experience
- Knowledge and experience in most aspects of business analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Strong relational database structure understanding.
- Ability to manipulate data by writing complex SQL syntaxes.
- Experience of working in a client focused organization within a business-to-business environment.
- Ability to comfortably use MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of either Statistic, RStat, iBi, or Yellobrick would be an advantage.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Through understanding of data manipulation Language (DML) with SQL, Oracle, Tableau, Sybase and Yellowbrick.
- Experience with data visualization tools like IBI Webfocus, Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of the payments industry, customer base and applied technology.