Line Server - Buffet (Borgata) - #196834
MGM Resorts International
Date: 06/08/2022 08:30 AM
City: Atlantic City, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Creates and ensures a fresh, positive and exciting environment where sanitation, flawless delivery and execution of S.H.O.W. Service Basic Standards where product excellence and services are paramount
- Strictly complies to The Borgata Employee Handbook and Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Establishing and maintaining the highest sanitation and guest service standards for a clean and fully functioning Borgata.
- Actively works to correct negative actions or incorrectly followed Borgata procedures by making the immediate supervisor or any management team member aware of such action or procedure.
- Follows all Health Codes (State, Federal, and OSHA requirements) and company guidelines at assigned work station.
- Communicates with supervisors, both verbally and in writing.
- Assists in training new employees in adherence with S.H.O.W. Service Basic Standards.
- Works steadily and accurately, paying attention to detail and in compliance with the both State and Federal Health Department codes both State and Local and Departmental Policies and sanitation.
- Maintains a positive work environment and fully engages in company training.
- Works diligently to support the S.H.O.W. Service Basic Standards culture and team philosophy throughout the property
- Maintains a positive work environment.
- Assists in other areas when directed or assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a similar resort environment
Location:Atlantic City, New Jersey