Lube Truck Field Service Technician - #196962
Tractor and Equipment CO.
Date: 06/08/2022 09:30 AM
City: Williston, North Dakota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About the Position:
Tractor and Equipment has a new opening for a Lube Truck Field Service Technician. Lube Technicians are responsible for performing preventive maintenance and machine inspections for customer and/or rental fleet equipment. At T&E you have a challenging opportunity as a Lube Truck Field Service Technician to be part of a winning team that supplies industry leading service and solutions which is key to helping our customers’ succeed.
- Perform complete oil, filter and lubrication services including checking and filling fluid levels to O.E.M. specifications and refueling as requested and supplied by customer.
- Maintain lube records for all work performed.
- Ability to read Scheduled Oil Samples (SOS) reports and analysis.
- Provide service reports, oil samples, and inspection paperwork to customer as work is performed.
- Inspect equipment for external signs of potential component failure.
- Inspect safety devices and report inoperable conditions.
- Prepares accurate and complete service reports timely.
- Maintain service readiness of field lube truck including customer service fluid supplies.
- Knowledgeable in the proper startup and shutdown procedures of CAT equipment.
- Flexible to work after hours when needed to meet customer needs.
Qualifications & Experience Needed:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- CDL required
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Basic heavy equipment service/maintenance knowledge preferred
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in the field without supervision.
- Ability to operate and drive a service vehicle.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong problem solving skills and be detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- 2-4 years of experience servicing heavy equipment or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company Housing available with first and last month rent FREE
- Referral Bonus
- 401k w/Company Match and Profit Sharing
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Excellent Recognition Program
- Potential performance increases throughout the year
To apply for this unique position, please go to our web site at www.tractorandequipment.com.
Harnish Group Inc. is the Caterpillar Dealer in Central and Western Washington, Central and Eastern Montana, Northwestern Wyoming, Northwestern North Dakota and the state of Alaska. Our Member Companies are N C Machinery, N C The Cat Rental Store, N C Power Systems, Tractor & Equipment Co., T&E The Cat Rental Store, and SITECH Northwest Inc., representing Caterpillar and other manufacturers. Our Mission is to help our customers succeed by providing premier business solutions delivered by engaged employees through teamwork and excellence.
Harnish Group Inc. and Member Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 2 - 4 years: Experience servicing heavy equipment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)