Manager for Buffalo Wild Wings - #196971
Patton Wings, Inc.
Date: 06/08/2022 09:30 AM
City: Homewood, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for shift management and the operational excellence their assigned department of a single Buffalo Wild Wing’s restaurant. The Restaurant Manager will work as a member of the management team maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Model hospitality skills/behaviors by conducting 100% table visits of guests in the restaurant.
- Effectively handle guest complaints.
- Build positive, professional relationships with members of the community.
- Manage department staffing needs to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained; review applications, interview candidates, and training.
- Lead shift meetings, and solicit feedback from team members.
- Handles shift-by-shift coaching and performance counseling and feedback of team members on as needed basis.
- Responsible for the proper submission and documentation of all guest and team member related injuries and/or incidents.
- Manage shifts to achieve sales and profit goals
- Conduct administrative manager functions and transactions.
- Ensure adherence to SERV Safe Alcohol, Food and HACCP standards.
- Ensure PCI compliance for all credit card transaction documents.
- Conduct time punch audit daily and make corrections accordingly.
- Assist with rollouts of new company programs, policies, and procedures.
- Unload trucks, pallets, and cases of food and beverage
- Rotate and restock inventory
- Ensure team meets or exceeds cost of sales actual vs legitimate target.
- Unloading vendor trucks/pallets, ensures inventory is properly received and rotated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum two years restaurant management experience preferred.
- College degree preferred or equivalent in experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Strong computer skills
- Must possess proper food handler and alcohol dispensing certifications.
- Supervision over hourly employees during each shift
NP Not Present
O Occasional (Up to 25% of time)
F Frequent (26%-74% of time)
C Constant (75% or more of time)
Check All That Apply References
Standing/Walking: Remaining on one’s feet
in an upright position at a workstation or moving about in a work area.
Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
Carrying: Moving an object usually by holding it in hands or arms, or on shoulders.
Lifting: Raising an object from one level to another with hands or arms and/or shoulders, back and legs. Must be able to lift items up to 25 pounds.
Pushing/Pulling: Exerting force upon an object so that object moves away from/towards the force.
Travel: Requires traveling outside geographic area.
Stooping; Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at waist.
Bending: Bending knees to come to rest on knees or knee.
Reaching; Extending hands or arms in any direction.
Handling; Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
Bending/Twisting; Continual intermittent twisting of the spine.
Talking; Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
Hearing; Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
Vision; Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Computer usage or other special equipment operated.