Manager of IT - #196982
Christian Living Communities
Date: 06/08/2022 09:30 AM
City: Englewood, Colorado
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
If you are considering a position at Christian Living Communities | Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of benefits to consider! These may vary based on the status of the role (PT, FT, or PRN).
- Health Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement (with match)
- Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off plan
At CLC-Cappella, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond a job's essential requirements. In some cases, the information in a job description may have skills that you are not sure are in line with your previous experience. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, and if you have valid licensure (if required), please still consider applying with us. We have found that diversity of experience and skills, combined with a passion for older adults makes for an excellent team member.
We are a faith-based organization that welcomes people of all beliefs or non-beliefs, and we encourage people from all faiths and backgrounds to apply to our positions. You will find an inclusive and diverse work environment. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the interview process.
Please note, consistent with state and federal mandates, being fully vaccinated from COVID-19 is a condition of employment.
As a Manager for Technical Support, your goal is to lead an IT team of System Administrators and Help Desk Analysts. You will provide mentorship for technical issues, create KPI’s and maintain documentation for the team. Responsible for builds, deployments and maintaining corporate infrastructure. Research, design, develops and tests operating systems-level software and network distribution for the company.
- Performs management duties which include performance evaluations, addressing performance or personnel concerns and initiating corrective action.
- Participates in recruitment, selection, and training of new personnel.
- Manages the daily activities and performance of help desk personnel, implements procedures to improve efficiencies, develops KPI’s, manages staff schedule, approves time sheets, assigns work and activities as needed.
- Responsible for security reviews and audits. Implements remediation of security risks.
- Maintains documentation.
- Ensures projects come in on time and within budget.
- Works on a variety of hardware, systems, admin, network, system engineering, infrastructure design, architecture and project engineering tasks to include requirement, content definition, architecture, product development, and cloud migration.
- Collects information on systems-level project specifications, performance requirements, and known capabilities and limitations.
- Determines hardware system status and limitations by gathering and evaluating information on a variety of factors including security and reporting needs.
- Reviews and modifies existing systems software to improve performance, correct errors, and conform with compatibility requirements of available hardware.
- Determines feasibility of proposed system modifications or design, ensuring the needs and requirements of the user will be met within time and cost requirements
- Designs systems to meet project requirements, collaborating with stake holders, systems analysts, engineers, helpdesk, and vendors as needed.
- Develops and leads system testing and validation procedures; compiles relevant documentation and trains team members’ on how to use solutions.
- Coordinates and schedules installation of software and hardware systems.
- Drives continual service improvements within the service delivery platforms to improve operational effectiveness across Network Operations and company performance measures while ensuring alignment of business strategies with technical solutions.
- Direct triage and remediation support for critical system outage and impairments
- Trains, or provides training documentation to, IT staff and users on new or modified systems and networks.
- Oversees the work of vendors, technologists, and technicians and other information systems staff.
- May be required to travel between communities.
- Provides training and feedback as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Information Sciences, Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, Computer Engineering Technologies or related field required.
- At least 7 years of experience with Microsoft Window Server preferred.
- At least 1 year experience in management role.
- Strong Systems Engineer-Information Technology skills to include problem solving, architecture (network, system, hardware) system definition, system design, system deployment and operations in direct support of the Information Technology department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT related healthcare or senior living experience preferred.
- Organizational skills with attention to details
- Solid systems administration skills with desire to insert new technologies driving process optimization as part of Cloud Development.
- Ability to write computer scripts for various purposes.
- Ability to analyze and address needs of users.
- Thorough understanding of computer engineering principles and procedures.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds frequently, or 50 pounds on occasion.
- Must possess a Colorado driver’s license in good standing. Job may require occasional travel in and outside the state.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Frequently interacts with relevant stakeholders including team members, applicants, hiring managers, developers, consultants, brokers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.