Talent Sourcing Specialist - #196984
Hearth & Home Technologies
Date: 06/08/2022 09:30 AM
City: Lake City, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Talent Sourcing Specialist in Lake City, MN.
A successful Talent Sourcing Specialist will impact the business by:
- Research, build, recommend, and evaluate sourcing strategies and channels to drive required candidate flow to close sourcing gaps and match business needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company, manufacturing/distribution industry and labor markets we operate into market and attract the right candidates.
- Build community awareness of HHT Employment Brand and our entire employment value proposition
- Develop relationships with community stakeholders to establish pipelines of skilled talent that match our strategic growth plans by researching and contacting community service organizations, colleges, employment services, media, internet sites, social media campaigns, etc.
- Represent the company at community based and professional career fairs and recruiting events.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system (ATS) to effectively manage the candidate experience from application to hiring decision.
- Provide regular analytics on recruiting metrics
- Effective, positive, and engaging oral and written communication skills.
- Interacts with all levels of staff, management, and candidates.
- Exercise judgment within company policies, practices and procedures.
- Effective team player, willing to take initiative and drive issues to resolution.
- Strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills.
- Create and execute project plans to effectively drive results.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and ATS systems
- Able to work flexible schedules and 5%-20% travel.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, marketing, business, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in manufacturing and industrial environments.
- Experience with sourcing candidates across varying channels
- Experience with high-volume staffing needs
Working at Hearth & Home you can expect these excellent benefits that start day 1:
- Minimum 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision, HSA
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid short & long-term disability
- Tuition Assistance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401k company match and Ownership Contribution; 100% vested immediately
- Stock Purchase Plan Discount
- HHT Product Discount
- And more pay!! Profit Sharing paid quarterly after 1 year of service
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.