Customer Resolution Representative Job - #196998
Date: 06/08/2022 09:30 AM
City: Pine Mountain, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We Light the Way!
Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) is a market-leading industrial technology company. We use technology to solve problems in spaces and light. Through our two business segments, Acuity Brands Lighting and Lighting Controls (“ABL”) and the Intelligent Spaces Group (“ISG”), we design, manufacture, and bring to market products and services that make the world more brilliant, productive, and connected. We achieve growth through the development of innovative new products and services, including lighting, lighting controls, building management systems, and location-aware applications.
How you will contribute:
Responsible for supporting Acuity Sales Channel Sales and channel customers by providing exemplary sales support. Responsibilities may be, but not limited to order entry & management and post sales warranty issues support. Proactively maintains and grows relationships with key customers, including on-site visits, by ensuring customer requirements and expectations are exceeded. Additional tasks are mentoring new team members and facilitating department and Acuity Sales training. As a senior, it is expected to be self-efficient on daily tasks and activities. As a senior they may handle more complex accounts. Could include receiving PO from customer and working with customer if needed to clarify order needs.
- Entry of customer PO into Acuity order management system. Provide order confirmation to customer." (15%)
- Order Activation: Monitor and clear order exceptions owned or assigned to Customer Resolution daily to drive timely order activation, production, and shipment. Advocate on behalf of the customer with other ABL matrix partners to help resolve escalations or completion of tasks that might be delaying the order fulfillment cycle. (10%).
- Order Management: Point of contact for customers to support order management needs, expedites, status, or changes during order life cycle. Provide direction based on voice-of-the-customer throughout the matrix organization and coordinate activities to meet the customers' needs and provide a superior customer experience. Responsible for developing solutions for order issues leveraging business relationship with ABL matrix partners as needed. Provide shipping or invoice information upon customer request. Develop and continually expand a comprehensive understanding of the components of the order fulfillment cycle to include the ordering process, product interpretation, lead time management, system order rules, scheduling and manufacturing objectives, and product flow through distribution.
May be assigned to key customers or accounts. Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for other team members in various areas." (35%)
- Post Sales / Warranties: Point of contact for customer to report potential Post Sales issues. Validate inquiry and seek clarification from customers if needed. Submit freight claim on behalf of the customer under company policy. Submit request for warranty claims for defective material and be the liaison between warranty team and Customer/Sales. Implement warranty claim resolution per warranty department's directive. Communicate resolution back to the customer and Sales." (15%)
- Intervention: Support company efforts to maximize production and shipments output efficiently for month end, while working with customers to meet their expectations. (e.g.: Increased ANR, smart pull ins, enforcement of intervention policy)." (10%)
- ABS-Lean Initiatives: Use Acuity Business System (ABS) Tools daily for individual and departmental metrics and KPIs. Use Lean and ABS Tools to identify opportunities within daily work and process improvement events. (e.g., order process, spikes, Kanban, sales entity efficiency, system order rules, product flow through distribution). Assist on leading or driving lean initiatives or events." (5%)
- Training/Mentor: Mentor new team members on matrix, processes, and software. Train other team members and channel Sales members on process improvements developed from ABS events or new policies." (10%)
- 2-3 years plus Associates or equivalent
- Communication skills (written and verbal) to provide clear and concise information to the customer.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player who can contribute to an inclusive environment.
- Organizational skills; able to plan time and work effort effectively with a focused attention to details.
- Analytical and problem solving skills; able to identify critical situations and use good judgment to respond in a timely manner.
- Consults appropriate stakeholders before making critical decisions.
- Customer-focus and assertiveness in driving actions required to create a superior service experience for the customer.
- Ability to train others.
- Understanding of Commercial Lighting Industry and Lighting project cycle.
We invite you to apply today to join us as We Light the Way to a Brilliant, Productive, and Connected World!
Please utilize the internal career site to apply if you are a current employee at Acuity Brands.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, covered veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please click here and here for more information.
Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities: As an equal opportunity employer, Acuity Brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may contact us at (770) 922-9000. Please clearly indicate what type of accommodation you are requesting and for what requisition.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Acuity Brands from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Acuity Brands mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Acuity Brands employees, or to Acuity Brands resume database will be considered Acuity Brands property. Acuity Brands will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Acuity Brands will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor, but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.