General Laborer - #197000
Wolverine Power Systems
Date: 06/08/2022 09:30 AM
City: Big Bay, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Wolverine Power systems is looking to fill an opening immediately in Marquette, MI for General Laborer. No experience required! This entry level role is critical to the success of our projects because you will help maintain a clean, safe and efficient work site while also supporting the overall project and learning more about the profession.
Wolverine Power Systems is a fast growing family owned business that values its team members. We offer insurance benefits and paid vacation upon your first day joining our team. Our business locations include Zeeland, Wixom, Gaylord and Marquette, Michigan.
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites.
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Building and taking down scaffolding and temporary structures.
- Digging trenches, compacting earth and backfilling holes.
- Assisting others in their duties.
The General Labor role reports to the Marquette Wolverine Power Systems location and travels to customer locations within assigned geographic area.
- While performing the duties of this job, the general laborer must be able to stand, crouch and bend for extended periods of time and be able to move about in an outside, industrial, residential, and commercial environments.
- Operate computer, machinery, tools, vehicles and industrial equipment and must have the ability to use hands to move, set up, adjust, assemble, control, test, operate, or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Communicate and exchange information with team members, customers, contractors and vendors.
- Frequently move objects up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of the general labor job, the employee is regularly working in a typical outside, industrial, residential, and/or commercial work environment.
- Occasionally work within confined spaces performing duties of the position.
- Exposure to hazardous materials, gas combustible engines, high voltage output electrical equipment, and proximity to moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to sound and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable.
- Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by weather.
Wolverine Power Systems is Michigan's exclusive, statewide distributor of Generac® Industrial Power generators.