Site Solutions Team (SST) Member - #197004
South St. Paul Public Schools
Date: 06/08/2022 09:30 AM
City: St. Paul, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- JobID: 2868
Lincoln Center Elementary School
2022-23 School Year
Internal applications are being accepted for 2022-23 Site Solutions Team (SST) Members at Lincoln Center Elementary. To be considered for a position, complete and submit an internal application in Frontline's Recruitment & Hiring by 4:00 PM on Monday, June 6, 2022.
Stipend: $631 (paid throughout the school year)
Reports to: Building Principal/Department Leader
Actively engage in and contribute to the Site Solutions Team which is focused on identifying, addressing, and resolving issues with school systems, structures, and processes. Gather input from and share updates with colleagues. Estimated time commitment is approximately 2 hours per month.
- Discuss and work to resolve and/or improve building systems, structures, and processes
- Seek input from and provide updates to subject area/department or grade level colleagues
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings
- Support team improvement and steps toward functioning as a high-performing team
- Perform other duties as assigned by the administration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid Minnesota Teaching License
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated desire to continuous improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively with administrators and colleagues
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated prompt, regular, and reliable attendance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, operate a computer and other office equipment, reach with hands and arms, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Vision abilities required include close vision.
Job Type: Full-time