Life Enrichment Director - #197015
Encore Senior Living
Date: 06/08/2022 09:30 AM
City: St. Paul, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Encore at Maplewood is in search of a sparkling individual to join our team as the Life Enrichment Director! Do you have a knack for creative fun? Are you good at energizing a gathering? The ideal person will be sensitive to the needs of different abilities. Possess the ability to plan group gatherings as well as provide some individualized one to one visits each month. We strive to make the holidays special for our seniors, make every day special too! This is a full-time position. Scheduling includes once a month manager on duty weekend rotation.
Where Lives & Careers Flourish!
Make a real difference in someone’s life . . . starting with yours!
At Encore Senior Living, there is a strong sense of teamwork, a commitment to professional development, and a culture that encourages promotion from within. As a result, Encore team members tend to reciprocate with their personal commitment and stay with the organization for an extended tenure.
As an integral part of our organization, our employees strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, compassion, quality, and diversity.
If you join the team as our employee, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our community’s home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results.
What are we looking for in all our future employees?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations
Utilize your creativity and upbeat personality to enrich the lives of others. By planning and overseeing the life enrichment program you can truly make a difference in the resident’s quality of life. Bring joy and create memories with a sense of purpose.
Work Experience Qualifications
- Must 18 years of age or older
- We offer a full training program and are willing to train the right candidate!
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Activity Aide experience preferred
- A High school diploma or equivalent
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Full Time Benefit Package 30+ hours per week includes:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance offered
- Life Insurance-Employer Paid
- PTO accrual
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Short Term and Long Term disability offered when exempt status is achieved
Encore Senior Living communities are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Encore Senior Living communities are Equal Opportunity Employers.