Outside Sales Professional - #197051
Date: 06/08/2022 10:00 AM
City: Obetz, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Ohio Basement Authority, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Outside Sales Professional. We serve Columbus, Springfield, Mansfield, Westerville, Newark, Lancaster, Zanesville, Chillicothe, Marion, Dublin, and other nearby areas with providing complete solutions for basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space encapsulation, and more! We here at Ohio Basement Authority are dedicated to finding a Outside Sales Professional. that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the 2012 Super Service Award from Angie’s List for Outstanding customer service and are a member of the National Association of Home Inspectors. We also hold an A+ Better Business bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Ohio.
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future success!
Our Outside Sales Professionals are the friendly face of our organization and integral to our success. They partner with our homeowners to diagnose issues and estimate repairs through our basement waterproofing and foundation solutions. As a member of the Groundworks tribe of companies, you will receive qualified, high quality leads and appointments.
Top performers can make $150K+ per year!
What We Offer:
- Industry leading compensation programs
- Ability to obtain company vehicle and gas card allowance
- Warm leads pre-scheduled daily based on your availability
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- World-class paid training and support
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, and 401(k) with a company match.
What You Will Do:
- Travel within sales territory to conduct in-home inspections
- Diagnose/educate the homeowner on the issues they have in their home and provide solutions for those foundation, basement, or crawlspace issues
- Estimate the repairs and provide homeowner with sell-able job proposals
- Close sales with customers in the home
- Maintain relationships with customers while tracking sales lead pipeline
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
- Previous background in business-to-consumer in-home sales
- Clearly defined sales and income goals along with a strong commitment to their execution
- Work in the construction, foundation repair, or similar home services industry
- Positive “can do” attitude focused on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.