Creative Project Manager - #197052
Date: 06/08/2022 10:00 AM
City: Burlington, Vermont
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Requisition Number: 765
Position Title: Project Manager I
As a member of the Burton Brand Creative team, the Creative Project Manager works as part of a team that translates brand objectives and concepts into innovative design solutions. This role will help keep a large portfolio of work on schedule, supporting creatives in information consolidation and organization, and managing timelines and tasks at a granular level for the creative team. The Creative Project Manager will help improve organization and clarity in our creative environment and team, helping navigate and complete work. They will support work through all project phases with graceful coordination, requiring a delicate balancing act of process rigor with creative agility.
What You Get to Do:
- Manage projects through all phases of the planning, creative development, and creative execution.
- Manage project timelines, focusing on task level needs, and ensuring teams have what they need to remain on track.
- Lead creatives through scope of work and keep them on task to meet all milestones and deliverables.
- Coordinate project check-ins with a regular cadence so that everyone is on the same page; providing sufficient information for people to move forward with their tasks confidently.
- Create and maintain project dashboards, project folders, weekly project updates, and task lists.
- Support in review and assessment of briefs and project plans for clear requirements, scope, budget, and deliverables.
- Maintain healthy communication routines between cross-functional teams.
- Help develop and maintain creative processes with a focus on streamlining and simplifying.
- Support stakeholder reviews and proofing of all creative before delivery.
- Work in a collaborative, supportive, positive, and creative team environment.
What You'll Bring to The Team:
- 3-6 years’ experience in creative project management.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to foresee project crisis and lead in strategically solving them.
- High attention to details including precise and effective communication.
- Ability to positively influence projects through rationale, data, and diplomacy.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and calmly under pressure.
- Flexible and positive attitude to balance between long term plans and fast-emerging or evolving needs.
- Experience in Smartsheet.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Figma.
Burton’s benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance (company paid), flex spending, short- and long-term disability insurance (company paid), great parental benefits, 401k plan with company match, and paid-time-off. Other perks include a discounted season pass, free lessons, product discounts, free demo equipment, ride days, casual work environment, and many more...
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. We will offer relocation assistance to any candidate who is hired. If living in Burlington is not an option, we are absolutely open to candidates living in/working from other locations (in the US). In this scenario, we would expect the person hired to generally be available during eastern time-zone hours.
Community / Marketing Title: Creative Project Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to
diversity, equity, and inclusion
for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
Burlington, Vermont US
The Burton community believes in respect for all people and the planet. We embrace and strive for a community that values differences and stands for equality and the fight to get there. Regardless of how you identify, how the world sees you, or how you play outside, please feel welcome to apply and join our community.