Accounts Payable Manager - #197058
Greenspoon Marder LLP
Date: 06/08/2022 10:00 AM
City: Gulf Stream, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About GM LLP: Greenspoon Marder is a national full-service business law firm with over 200 attorneys and offices across the United States. We are ranked among American Lawyer’s Am Law 200, as one of the top law firms in the U.S. since 2015. Our firm was founded with the goal of providing the highest quality legal services at the highest value for our clients. Each of our clients is unique and so are their legal needs. We believe no one size fits all for professional services. Our lawyers offer flexible and creative solutions to meet our clients’ respective needs. Our mission is to understand the challenges our clients face, build collaborative relationships and craft solutions with a focus on strategic goals.
Greenspoon Marder is seeking a professional and knowledgeable Accounts Payable Manager for our Cypress Creek, Fort Lauderdale location! This individual will direct and oversee the daily management of the Accounts Payable staff and processes associated with the payment of invoices. The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the entire process as it relates to vendor payment, processing of purchase orders, receiving, invoices and payment of invoices, as well as communication with department managers. Is this the opportunity for you? Please see below for more information!
Responsibilities: Your Accounts Payable Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communicates all activities to Accounting Manager
- Provides accounting assistance to payable staff
- Successfully manages all vendor responsibilities
- Ensures all negotiated contracts are paid as agreed on
- Develops, implements and maintains accounts payable procedures and policies
- Manages and completes all projects as assigned, including 1099 and all other tax related information
- Maintains immaculate records in both system software and physical records
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Collaboration Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Stress Management/Composure
Qualifications: Preferred Education and Experience:
- Minimum four years of high volume A/P experience with at least two years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience with Chrome River, Elite-3E, and/or Enterprise, highly preferred
- Prior experience in a law firm setting, required
Greenspoon Marder is currently not accepting resumes or referrals from search firms for this position.
Greenspoon Marder is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._*
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Location: 100 W Cypress Creek Rd,Suite 700, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Job Type: Full-time