Stock Associate - #197106
Date: 06/08/2022 10:00 AM
City: Woodstock, Georgia
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
POSITION Retail Stock Associate
WHO WE ARE
More than just cookware, Le Creuset has been a colorful companion to meals and memories around the world since 1925. Respect for tradition and authenticity have been Le Creuset’s guiding principal for nearly 100 years – our passion for superior artisanal quality, exceptional design, and European craftsmanship have remained constant.
WHO YOU ARE
As our Stock Associate, you are responsible for a variety of duties – first of which is providing exceptional customer service, internally and externally. You contribute to the store’s success by supporting the management team with merchandising, stocking, maintaining visual standards – just to name a few. Because you are nimble, you can jump into any activity as needed to support the business - with a smile on your face. You thrive in a team environment while also working well independently.
Provide exceptional Customer Service
- Maintains safe on floor presentation as well as stockroom organization standards
- Engage customers in a friendly and welcoming manner and respond to customers un the moment by partnering with the team to deliver service excellence
- Stays informed by maintaining product knowledge and seeks out additional resources when necessary
- Process customer transactions as required through the POS
Perform Operational Tasks to support business needs and drive store sales
- Perform daily replenishment duties by pulling product from understock/backstock and verifying correct pricing labels applied.
- Transport merchandise from the stockroom to the salesfloor according to plannograms and organize/rearrange as needed to support visual standards
- Use visual tools and resources to maintain in-store visual presentation
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledgeable with “back of house” functions such as receiving, shipping, inventory, replenishment, stockroom organization, visual standards, etc.
- Proficiency using POS / laptop / handheld systems
- Meets productivity goals while supporting store teams and customers
- Ability to be mobile on the salesfoor/stockroom for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 25 lbs.
- Authentic passion for cooking, baking and entertaining
- Specialty retail experience
- Prior stock experience
WHY JOIN US?
Our mission is simple - to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Our recipe is equal parts passion, hard work and fun with a culture as vibrant as our products. We constantly stretch ourselves and encourage our associates to do the same. When you join Le Creuset, you become part of a dynamic team that focuses on innovation and collaboration. You are part of something bigger…from your first day to every moment thereafter, you’re going to love what you do!
FLSA STATUS Exempt
EEO STATEMENT Le Creuset of America is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, sex (*including gender identity, expression, orientation, or pregnancy), religion, marital status, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status, and any other classification protected by law.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks