District Sales Manager - #197130
Date: 06/08/2022 10:30 AM
City: Evansville, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Spirit Halloween has one single goal, to deliver the very best Halloween experience possible to all of our guests. We are the largest seasonal Halloween retailer in the world and the premier destination for everything Halloween. Since being acquired by Spencer Gifts, LLC in 1999, we have grown from 63 locations to over 1,450 across the United States and Canada and service the globe on SpiritHalloween.com.
Every season our team works tirelessly to create new and innovative ideas in Halloween costumes, accessories, animatronics, decor and more utilizing the latest technology to dazzle even the most hardcore Halloween fans.
You will hit the ground running in this fun, fast-paced, challenging environment where every team member is an essential component of our success and everyone's voice is important in a culture built on respect, integrity and a community of giving back. At the heart of Spirit Halloween is Spirit of Children, a program which focuses on making hospitals less scary for kids.
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
- Competitive salary & incentive opportunity
- Career advancement
- 30% discount on merchandise
District Sales Manager
This is a full time seasonal position. This position requires a commitment to work from July through November.
Spirit Supervisory Responsibilities include:
- Manage four-to-six Spirit Halloween Stores
- Secure the Permits and Licenses when necessary
- Supervise the Construction/Build out of the stores
- Merchandise/Set the store according to plan
- Recruit/Train Store Managers/Assistant Managers
- Instruct Store employees on the importance of providing Customer Service to satisfy the guest and help build sales
- Motivate the Store Team to think outside the box to achieve/exceed the Sales goals
- Partner with Human Resources to handle Employee Relation issues
- Be involved in the day-to-day operation of the stores
- Control Payroll Expense and meet Expense budgets
- Control District and Store P & L Expense
- Verify that Bank Deposits are made daily
- Make sure stores are prepped and ready for Inventory
- Pack up all goods able to be sold next year following Company guidelines