Part-Time (30 hours) Associate Banker - Huntington Beach - Surrounding Cities - #197141
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Date: 06/08/2022 10:30 AM
City: Long Beach, California
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
If you are enthusiastic about providing great customer experiences and digitally curious, join our branch family. In addition to providing education and advice tailored to suit our customers financial needs, you'll be able to take ownership of your own career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities and company support
As an Associate Banker at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience by fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. Associate Bankers play a critical role in our branches engaging every customer as they enter the branch. As an Associate Banker you will:
- Engage clients as they enter the branch
- Help clients with everyday transactions such as depositing or cashing checks, reordering a debit card, or helping update their address
- Teach clients how to use self-service options - Help customers learn how to complete their banking needs, whenever, wherever and however they want with self-service options, including the Chase Mobile App, Chase.com, and ATMs with expert knowledge in our self-service and digital platforms
- Manage wait times to meet with a Banker by scheduling, rescheduling or canceling client meetings
- And, identify additional opportunities and introduce them to our licensed bankers and One Chase family
You'll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
- Engaging the client by welcoming them warmly with a pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
- Assisting customers and making clients feel appreciated
- Utilizing expert knowledge in our self-service digital platform to communicate options to complete banking needs whenever, wherever and however the customer desires
- Exhibiting strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
- Proactively collaborating with others to help customers
- Helping build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
- Ensuring financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
- Supporting customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer's needs at the center of everything
- Providing proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers, and always be courteous and professional in a team environment
- Exhibits customer-first attitude to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
- Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and time management
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Active listening skills to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, i.e. teller experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans