General Manager for Buffalo Wild Wings - #197151
Patton Wings, Inc.
Date: 06/08/2022 10:30 AM
City: Troy, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The General Manager is responsible for overall operational excellence of a single Buffalo Wild Wing’s sports bar including building sales and all other aspects of profit and loss, hiring and training of both management and hourly team members, daily execution of safety/sanitation, quality food preparation and guest service. Responsible for cleanliness, repair and maintenance for the building equipment. The General Manager is responsible for communicating and administering all company policies and procedures.
- Model hospitality skills/behaviors by conducting 100% table visits of guests in the restaurant.
- Oversee restaurant operations to achieve sales and profit goals (including hourly labor and cost of sales)
- Research and identify marketing techniques to attract new guests.
- Review and analyze monthly P&L and communicate results to managers. Develop plans to impact areas of opportunity.
- Ensure PCI compliance for all credit card transaction documents.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedure.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Responsible for the proper submission and documentation of all guest and team member related injuries and/or incidents.
- Responsible for the management teams weekly schedule and time off requests.
- Lead weekly manager meetings, plan and build shift meetings.
- Effectively communicate and conduct rollouts of new company programs, policies, and procedures.
- Effectively handle all guest complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Build positive, professional relationships with members of the community.
- Responsible for all staffing needs to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained; review applications, interview candidates, onboard new hires, new hire orientation, training, and terminations.
- Adhere to Federal, State, and local laws in addition to Company policy (regulate compliance with work authorization/liquor service/wage and hour laws and, where applicable, break requirements), holds team members and managers accountable to these standards.
- Provide performance feedback, development goals, and recognition to all managers and hourly team members on an ongoing and timely basis.
- Effectively communicate all employee relation issues to Human Resources.
- Adhere to SERV Safe Alcohol, Food and HACCP standards.
- Responsibly delegate and follow up on tasks while remaining accountable overall for restaurant and team members.
- Unload vendor trucks/pallets ensure inventory is properly received and rotated
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum four years restaurant management experience required.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and flexible.
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
- Ability to determine applicability of experience and qualifications of job applicants.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Strong computer skills
- Must possess proper food handler and alcohol dispensing certifications.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Directly supervise all salaried managers and hourly team members and their development.
NP Not Present
O Occasional (Up to 25% of time)
F Frequent (26%-74% of time)
C Constant (75% or more of time)
Check All That Apply References
Standing/Walking: Remaining on one’s feet
in an upright position at a workstation or moving about in a work area.
Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
Carrying: Moving an object usually by holding it in hands or arms, or on shoulders.
Lifting: Raising an object from one level to another with hands or arms and/or shoulders, back and legs. Must be able to lift items up to 25 pounds.
Pushing/Pulling: Exerting force upon an object so that object moves away from/towards the force.
Travel: Requires traveling outside geographic area.
Stooping; Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at waist.
Bending: Bending knees to come to rest on knees or knee.
Reaching; Extending hands or arms in any direction.
Handling; Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
Bending/Twisting; Continual intermittent twisting of the spine.
Talking; Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
Hearing; Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
Vision; Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Computer usage or other special equipment operated.