MMS I-Physical Flows - #197163
Date: 06/08/2022 10:30 AM
City: Dayton, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Luxe/ACD Supply Chain
MMS I – Physical Flows
Perform all functions related to receipt of goods, put-away into warehouse, replenishment of pick areas, manual order processing, order auditing, shipment preparation, pallet building, truck loading and cycle counting inventory. All functions may require use of powered industrial trucks, SAP or RF as needed.
Must have High School Diploma or equivalent GED
2 years Distribution/Warehouse experience
General computer knowledge (SAP experience a plus)
Must be able to work over time (including weekends)
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Proficient in written English
Forklift operation experience preferred.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Receives product from domestic and overseas vendors, stock transfers from other L'Oreal facilities, customer returns, refused shipments, and non-inventory support products. Accurately audits and verifies all incoming quantities for entry into computerized inventory.
2. Performs on and off site warehousing duties to include: the initial movement of materials to appropriate locations, effective space utilization, and material retrieval delivery, using powered industrial equipment as needed
3. Performs order fulfillment duties to include: reviewing and prioritizing available orders, determining stock requirements and maintaining levels of required inventory, physically picking and packing orders, auditing and verifying picked orders, preparing completed orders for shipping, using SAP and RF as needed.
4. Performs shipping duties to include: Locating pallets to the dock, performing dock audits, verifying driver information, loading shipments on to trucks, properly filling out and signing BOL, tracking shipments, using SAP and RF as needed.
5. Ensure safety and quality standards are consistently followed
6. Performs sortation duties to include: lifting cartons at sortation, palletizing cartons, printing pallet tickets, moving freight to the dock, using SAP and RF as needed.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.