Community Integration Counselor (Part-Time) - #197171
Community Options, Inc.
Date: 06/08/2022 10:30 AM
City: Butler, Pennsylvania
Salary: $1,475 / hour
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 10 states.
We are actively seeking a Part-Time Community Integration Counselor for our Day Program in Butler, PA. This role provides individualized services designed to assist participants in managing and overcoming the difficulties confronted by an individual with a disability living in the community.
This position pays $14.75/hr.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Support and encourage individuals to increase their ability to be as independent as possible.
- Coordinates all leisure and volunteer opportunities.
- Must use own vehicle to transport individuals to and from activities in the community- Mileage Reimbursement is provided.
- Collaborate with the Case Manager to develop and facilitate programs which meet the social, emotional, physical and personal needs of the individual.
- Provide ongoing support for integration efforts.
- Document individual’s progress toward acquiring community integration.
- Assist in building a support network between the individual and the community.
- Administer medication(s) as needed and ensures required documentation is completed.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, and to assist an individual physically.
- Work will take place in community settings.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-BU@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application! www.comop.org
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V