Part Time Concierge Banker (Bilingual/Spanish) Boynton Beach Branch - #197180
Date: 06/08/2022 10:30 AM
City: Singer Island, Florida
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Concierge is responsible for providing exceptional service delivery to our internal and external customers in coordination with the Branch team. The overall objective is to effectively execute all service transactions (e.g. deposits, payments, address changes, replacement card orders, disputes, etc.) and sales (including opening accounts, credit cards, etc.) referral routines to deepen client relationships.
- Exhibits strong sales and service skills, presenting products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels (ex: ATM, Online, Mobile, etc.)
- Act as a subject matter expert for the branch and remain flexible in position based on branch coverage needs.
- Continuously learns new and existing products through sales aids (features, benefits, fees, etc.) demonstrating positive, can-do attitude and customer first culture.
- Provide exceptional service delivery to our internal and external customers to resolve account service issues and respond to customer inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Is knowledgeable about the client’s accounts and business with the bank and uses sound judgment with customers and transactions
- Energetically greet and interact with clients on the bank floor to proactively identify and address client sales and service needs; appropriately convert service requests into sales or referrals
- Required to approach and engage clients in the branch lobby to demonstrate expertise in digital capabilities and to identify the financial needs of the clients. May require standing 60-70% of the work day
- Ability to use the various marketing tools and digital technology available in the branch to present product offers and financial solutions to existing and potential clients (e.g. sales wall, tablet, smart phone, workbench, iPads, etc.)
- Connect clients to the appropriate partners as necessary (e.g. leverage video conference for FA, mortgage specialist, etc.)
- Take full ownership of clients’ problems to resolve client complaints/issues promptly and effectively to ensure complete client satisfaction with resolution
- Recognize transaction needs of clients, direct them to the alternative self-service channels and provide assistance with self-service as needed
- Educate clients on self-service capabilities and encourage use of digital service channels (e.g. Online, Mobile, ATM, TCR, Teller Assist Unit, if applicable, etc.)
- Exercises ownership and ensure all follow-up items are complete or handled off to the appropriate individual(s) and work harmoniously with multiple team members
- Engage the Citi client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Citi
- Executes financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing
- Listens carefully to the client and willingly assists with any questions or problems the client has
- Makes sure all needs are met before concluding the transaction, making the client feel his/her time is being valued without being rushed
- Shows initiative, empathy and proactively prevents and handles problems with clients while assisting other tellers as well
- Create a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for customers and employees by foster teamwork in the branch to ensure a positive overall customer experience.
- Effectively executes all service transactions (e.g. deposits, payments, address changes, replacement card orders, disputes, etc.) and sales (including opening accounts, credit cards, etc.) referral routines to deepen client relationships
- Adheres to and comply with Citibank policies, standards, operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Required Skills:
- Experience with face-to-face customer service, digital engagement and basic sales/referrals
- Open, client service orientation and desire to help customers is required
- Sales experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic computer and digital tools skills
- Preferred Skills: Retail experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Family Group:Customer Service
Job Family:Branch Service
Time Type:Part time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.