Assistant General Manager for Buffalo Wild Wings - #197198
Patton Wings, Inc.
Date: 06/08/2022 11:00 AM
City: Fayette, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in overall operational excellence of a single Buffalo Wild Wing’s restaurant including recruiting and training of both management and hourly team members, daily execution of safety/sanitation, quality food preparation and guest service. Responsible for cleanliness, repair and maintenance for the building equipment. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for communicating and administering all company policies and procedures and standing in for the General Manager when he/she is unavailable.
- Model hospitality skills/behaviors by conducting 100% table visits of guests in the restaurant.
- Effectively handle guest complaints.
- Assist marketing techniques and research to attract new guests.
- Build positive, professional relationships with members of the community.
- Assist with all staffing needs to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained; review applications, interview candidates, and training.
- Plan and lead shift meetings and solicit feedback from team members.
- Provide performance feedback, and recognition to all hourly team members on an ongoing and timely basis.
- Responsible for the proper submission and documentation of all guest and team member related injuries and/or incidents.
- Effectively communicate all employee relation issues to Human Resources.
- Manage shifts to achieve sales and profit goals (including hourly labor and cost of sales)
- Responsible for completion of administrative manager functions and transactions.
- Ensure adherence to SERV Safe Alcohol, Food and HACCP standards.
- Ensure PCI compliance for all credit card transaction documents.
- Conduct time punch audit daily and make corrections accordingly.
- Assist with rollouts of new company programs, policies, and procedures.
- Unload vendor trucks/pallets, ensure inventory is properly received and rotated.
- Ensure team meets or exceeds cost of sales actual vs legitimate target.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum two years restaurant management experience required.
- College degree preferred or equivalent in experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Strong computer skills
- Must possess proper food handler and alcohol dispensing certifications.
- Managerial authority for managers and direct supervision over all hourly team members in partnership with the General Manager.
NP Not Present
O Occasional (Up to 25% of time)
F Frequent (26%-74% of time)
C Constant (75% or more of time)
Check All That Apply References
Standing/Walking: Remaining on one’s feet
in an upright position at a workstation or moving about in a work area.
Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
Carrying: Moving an object usually by holding it in hands or arms, or on shoulders.
Lifting: Raising an object from one level to another with hands or arms and/or shoulders, back and legs. Must be able to lift items up to 25 pounds.
Pushing/Pulling: Exerting force upon an object so that object moves away from/towards the force.
Travel: Requires traveling outside geographic area.
Stooping; Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at waist.
Bending: Bending knees to come to rest on knees or knee.
Reaching; Extending hands or arms in any direction.
Handling; Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
Bending/Twisting; Continual intermittent twisting of the spine.
Talking; Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
Hearing; Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
Vision; Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Computer usage or other special equipment operated.