Dishwasher/Prep for Buffalo Wild Wings - #197206
Patton Wings, Inc.
Date: 06/08/2022 11:00 AM
City: Fayette, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Dishwasher/Prep position is responsible for washing and sanitizing dishes and kitchenware, general cleaning, and assisting with preparations for overall kitchen operation. This position is critical to Buffalo Wild Wings; the Dishwasher/Prep resides in the heart of the house and impacts the restaurant by inspiring legendary experiences between friends and supporting team members in multi-faceted areas of operation.
- Cleaning and sanitizing dishes, flatware, utensils and kitchenware.
- Maintaining proper storage and organization of dishes, flatware, utensils and kitchenware.
- Complying with sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Assisting team members with kitchen and food preparations.
- Clean, prepare and package various foods for cooking and serving.
- Clear and reset restaurant tables of dishware and trash and relocate to designated areas
- Keeps station neat and clean by using the “clean as you go” method.
- Sweeps, wet mops and/or brushes floors, as needed or directed by manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the company.
- Supports and assists team members.
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer.
- Speaks, reads, writes and understands the primary language of the work location.
- Able to read and follow written instructions.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Prioritizes responsibilities and achieves results through multi tasking
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Minimum of 1 year in a food preparation position within the restaurant business preferred.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 4 hours in length.
NP Not Present
O Occasional (Up to 25% of time)
F Frequent (26%-74% of time)
C Constant (75% or more of time)
Check All That Apply References
Standing/Walking: Remaining on one’s feet
in an upright position at a workstation or moving about in a work area.
Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
Carrying: Moving an object usually by holding it in hands or arms, or on shoulders.
Lifting: Raising an object from one level to another with hands or arms and/or shoulders, back and legs. Must be able to lift items up to 40 pounds.
Pushing/Pulling: Exerting force upon an object so that object moves away from/towards the force.
Stooping; Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at waist.
Bending: Bending knees to come to rest on knees or knee.
Reaching; Extending hands or arms in any direction.
Handling; Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
Bending/Twisting; Continual intermittent twisting of the spine.
Talking; Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
Hearing; Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
Vision; Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Computer usage or other special equipment operated.