Outlet Assistant Store Manager - #197209
Bealls & Burkes Outlet
Date: 06/08/2022 11:00 AM
City: Magee, Mississippi
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Come join a team that is rich in tradition and ready to adapt and evolve with the ever-changing retail landscape!
Bealls Outlet, Burkes Outlet and Home Centric are part of the Bealls Family of Stores. We are guest centric, family focused with a commitment to deliver exceptional value on a rapidly changing mix of the latest brand names, styles, and fashions.
At Bealls Outlet, Burkes Outlet and Home Centric we take a people first approach to doing business, and our Great Place to Be culture starts with YOU! We are committed to providing an environment that fosters your pursuit of personal and professional growth and believe in providing meaningful experiences to help develop and grow your skills.
Who is a Bealls Outlet, Burkes Outlet or Home Centric Assistant Store Manager?
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will support your store manager in leading a passionate and knowledgeable team of guest experience ambassadors who strive to exceed the guests’ expectations. You will drive sales and profit through a relentless commitment to driving efficiencies and delivering a legendary guest experience.
As an Assistant Store Manager, every day is different, but a typical day includes the following:
- Recruiting, selecting, and managing talent of a diverse range of associates
- Championing the Bealls Family of Stores credit and loyalty programs. Ensure your team can inform, educate, and promote the benefits and offerings that reward our guest and enhance their shopping experience
- Executing and leading store merchandising direction and standards, product flow, inventory flexing, and store operations functions to ensure consistency of brand experience
- Utilizing business reports to guide decisions and hold self and others accountable to
- Guiding operational accuracy, process, and workload efficiency
- Understanding and usage of company standard software, systems, and procedures
- Inspiring and motivating a team to deliver results through feedback, coaching and company recognition programs.
- Embracing the company’s core values to create a sense of teamwork, collaboration, and engagement among associates
- Performs other duties as assigned
What we are looking for in a Bealls Outlet, Burkes Outlet, Home Centric Assistant Store Manager:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years minimum of management experience preferred
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well both independently and within a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Work varying hours and schedules to include mid shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing, and physical ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry at least 20 pounds
- Must have full body rotation and mobility (i.e. – bending, stopping, twisting, and reaching)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation